Monday, September 04, 2006

Still Pregnant!

The bleeding has stopped and I am off bed-rest! I have had four ultrasounds and they all look very promising - healthy heartbeat, healthy wggling baby. :-) The due date is estimated to be 03/01/07.

I have been struggling with very bad morning sickness, which is good and bad. It is good because it means my hormones are doing what they are supposed to do. It is bad because it means I still need to spend most of my days in bed. At one point I got so dehydrated I needed IV fluids. Now I am on meds for the nausea. The meds leave me exhausted and dizzy, so back to bed I go. LOL

All this makes being a mom and homeschooler difficult, but my dc are really helping out, mostly. My dd has really been a great help. What a blessing she is!

I hope to blog more when I am feeling better in a few weeks!

No comments: