Saturday, October 25, 2014

Our Walt Disney World Trip 2014 - Part Four

We left the campsite at 7:30 the next morning to get to Epcot for Rope Drop. As soon as they opened the park, we headed for Test Track. Here is where I was a horrible mom. I told my 7yo it wasn’t really like a roller coaster. Of course, she hated it. Bad mommy. (Maybe that is why I pulled my bandana over my face?)



From there, we went to Sum of All Thrills. Since there was no way she would ride it, 7yo enjoyed exploring the area of Innovations near there while I sat on a bench and rested. Those 6am wake up alarms were coming way too early!

Next up was Spaceship Earth. Dear, sweet 7yo wanted no part of it, but I finally convinced her to ride. You can see by her ride photo that she wasn’t sure yet it would be okay. I made a funny face to make the end video more interesting.


We were going to go to Mission; Space next but we were running behind schedule. I decided we would try to catch that early Thursday.

We had FastPass+ for the Character Spot. That worked great! Prepare for major cuteness! (Editing to confess that I am pulling pictures from two different photobucket accounts, so the pictures don't always end up in order. Sorry)



























From there, we headed to Ride the Seas with Nemo and Friends. After that, we were to explore the aquarium area and then do Turtle Talk with Crush, but decided to try for those Thursday as well.

One quick picture from the aquarium:


Next we headed to The Land for our Soarin’ FastPass+. 7yo nixed that, so she and I just hung out in The Land while they rode the ride.

Next was Captain EO. The offspring insisted. Again, the 3D effects were not the latest technology, so I got a headache. But the offspring liked it and this was their trip.

Next: World Showcase

Click here for Part Five

No comments: