Thursday, November 13, 2014

Our Walt Disney World Trip 2014 - Part Ten

We start this post with 19yo's Disneybounding pictures for that day. She was Disneybounding as Anna from Frozen. (Younger sister was Elsa, as seen in later pictures.)


After It's a Small World, we headed to the Seven Dwarves Mine Train Ride to redeem our first FastPass+ of the day. Here is a picture of the dwarves workshop:


Mine Train Ride photos:





Is that terror on the face of my sweet 7yo? You betcha! That is my third bad mommy moment. Three times and you're out? Not in this case. *blush*

Please go to my next post to see the ride video.

My 7yo has watched the ride video many times and declared she wants to ride in the front row next time, so I don't think she is scarred for life.

Next was dessert at Be Our Guest Restaurant. I was glad we had FastPass+ reservations because they were turning people away at the end of the bridge saying there was no stand-by line.







Some of the offspring got the cupcake with the "grey stuff" and some got the lemon meringue cupcake.


The lemon meringue was delicious. Those who had the "grey stuff" thought it was okay, but a bit too sweet.

The baby faces on the cherubs on the ceiling were very disturbing.


More Be Our Guest photos:



From there, we went to our FastPass+ for Enchanted Tales with Belle.


A very special thank you to all the fiends who did not post how about the magic to go to the castle. I loved seeing that without having any idea of how it would work.

Two of my children were chosen to be part of cast used in telling the story. (Did I ever mention that my husband and I met on stage rehearsing a play? No wonder my house is drama central!) I will not bore you with every single picture taken by my daughter and the Photopass Photographer. But I will bore you with a few.

12 yo as a guard.


12yo marching.



7yo as Philippe, the horse.


7yo horsing around.



Lumiere


*Taking a moment to mourn Jerry Orbach. He was the original Lumiere, he was Baby's father in "Dirty Dancing" and he was Lenny Briscoe on "Law and Order". He was a very versatile actor and I was a big fan. :( And now back to your regularly scheduled trip report*

Meeting Belle afterwards.



Next on our touring plan was the Festival Fantasy Parade, but it was still pretty early. According to Photopass, it was just before 2pm. And it was about to pour.

I believe we decided to do Peter Pan's Flight then.



Let's pick things up around there in our next update.

Link to our Mine Train ride video

No comments: